Monday, April 28, 2008

365 update


365 days: day 26

I've been a bit of a blog slacker but I wanted to do a quick 365 update - for those of you who aren't obsessively checking my flickr for all the new exciting shots (yes, this means you mom with your dial-up :)

Today is Day 26, believe it or not. So far, so good...it's getting a little easier to see pictures of myself but its amazing how much time the whole process can take everyday. But its definitely worth it to keep my 'photography brain' engaged...

Here are a couple of my faves from the last week or two.

Day 23: This shot was for the Flickr Group Roulette assignment "My Little Secret"


Day 21: Sportin' Sarah's fabulous wig from the "I love that, please send!" group


Day 20: Sarah's other groovy wig from the "I love that, please send!" group. Also for Flickr Group Roulette's Environmentally Friendly assignment

3 comments:

Nanimal said...

so so purty!

sunnywave said...

woo woo!! love the wigs! you go sassy mama. :)

sunnywave said...

i actually came back to comment on the flowers. lovely!!!