Wednesday, February 27, 2008

oscars 2008!


One of my favorite party events...the oscars! every year for the past 7-8 years (can't quite remember, I know i missed one year when I was in Hawaii, but we held a mini-oscars at Jenny's :) I throw an Oscars party. I always find a fabulous dress (either old bridesmaid or great find from goodwill, etc) and go all out with the snacks, booze, prizes and ballots. It's a lot of fun and over the years, I've managed to get a few of my friends to dress up with me :)
This year, Maggie was in town and graciously offered to host at her swank condo (with the really big TV). It was very successful and she was a fabulous co-hostess.
Queen of the kitchen - but don't worry, I helped clean up!

1 comment:

Nanimal said...

oh heathre you are so bougie. The haughty look est tres fab.
ooh and look and Maggie. Hottie, with her nice black velvet dress showing off her lean mean sassy machine. (and that gold star bracelet? looove it dahling) You both look amazing! I think about you every year during the Oscars - even though I end up missing them a lot... then I am bummed b/c I missed all the fashion.