Monday, August 18, 2008

another day in paradise!



The wedding was absolutely gorgeous. Jenny had the biggest smile on her face all day. The ceremony was outside at Kulima Point at the Turtle Bay Resort. The reception was in the ballroom, which had amazing views of the water (and sufers!) I survived my toast (after almost tripping up the stage - I hadn't even had a drink yet!) and included a shout-out from the mainland ohana (family) that couldn't be there in person. The reception wrapped up around 3 and then I hit the beach with Kimberly, Erin and Sam. And we bumped in to Jenny and Brent who were on their way to go surf right after the wedding :)



It's been so nice staying up at Turtle Bay - I found a great little studio condo in the Turtle Bay complex - much cheaper than the hotel :) Jenny and Brent's beach bungalow is FABULOUS - it really is a gorgeous resort. Someday when I win powerball, I'm going back and staying in one of those :)

This picture is actually from our surf session this morning - it was SOOO much fun. Way better than surfing in waikiki! Really nice, decent sized waves, very few other people. I caught a couple waves and then accidentally caught a FAB wave with Jenny :) Tomorrow is my last day - I fly out on a redeye late Monday night. But I have all day to hang out with Jenny, Brent and Char, so that rocks.


Erin and Char had some bonding time today too :)


Sunset at Haliewa on the eve before the wedding

1 comment:

Nanimal said...

*sigh* graet shots here sweetie.
love the one of erin and the squirrel