You have to use your failures as stepping stones to success. You have to maintain a fine balance between hope and despair. In the end it's all a question of balance ~ Rohinton Mistry, A Fine Balance
Week 12 - Embracing Pluto with Vanessa
(I suspect there will be a few more teeter totter shots in this project :)
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Your emotions are not likely to be light or breezy right now, dear Libra, but neither are they burdensome. Vulnerability that you may be feeling these days can open the door to more compassion and understanding, not only with others but with your own emotions, which has the effect of building a more protective and nurturing environment for yourself. Your mood is likely to be protective, serious, and realistic right now.
Week 11 of Embracing Pluto with Vanessa.
Monday, March 19, 2012
These are her 'highlights' for my solar return (aka my year October 3rd 2012 to October 2nd 2013)
- There are 4 planets (Sun, Mercury, Saturn, and Venus) closely aligned in your 4th house (house of home, family and the emotions), all hanging out in Libra. This is a lot of Libra energy tightly banded together. Likely, you'll feel compelled to spend a lot of time and energy creating beauty and balance in your home, probing into the past, and trying to maintain a cool objectivity in the face of your emotions.
- These planets in your 4th house are forming a hard angle with Uranus in Aries in the 10th house (house of career and taking power). Aries, as you know, is your blind spot. But this year, it's essential that you learn to balance the Libra 4 by leaning more into Uranian and Aries energy. You can do this by really trusting your gut instincts and taking on the warrior role when it comes to your career. You need to be willing to fight for what you want (a very Aries trait) in this area of your life this year. You can also balance the Libra 4 by seeking out a public, career role that is unusual, quirky, eccentric, or innovative (the typical Uranus traits). With Uranus in the 10th house, I would suspect that the field you decide on will surprise you, will be one you might not have chosen in the past, but now it looks good to you.
- Pluto is in your 6th house (house of work, service and health/healing) working to destroy the way you work in the day to day world and how you relate to health and healing. He's doing this so that you can see past the inauthentic surface to find the true self, your authentic mission. Pluto's right next to the moon in this house, so he's definitely making your safety/security-minded moon uncomfortable. Both planets are in Capricorn, so I think the fact that you're working with a career counselor is great as it gives Capricorn satisfaction knowing that this deep transformation is being approached in a pragmatic way with clear, concise goal setting.
- The North Node is in Sagittarius, so that tells me that your life's purpose this year has to do with travel or foreign cultures and/or exploring in depth your belief systems. It also could mean that you are meant to embark on some sort of learning or mastery path.
- As for relationships, it does seem with 4 planets in Libra this would be a year for entering one. I can't imagine with all that Libra energy not seeking that out. Plus you have Cancer rising this year, so people will see you as someone seeking authentic, intimate connection that is mutually nurturing. It also makes me wonder if the "mother" thing and the idea of having children is supposed to come up this year, since Cancer is the mother symbol.
- Jupiter's in the 11th house (house of friendship and community) forming an easy angle with Pluto and the Moon, so you have the opportunity to ease your transformation by leaning into this area of life. Forming friendships and joining communities will really benefit you this year. I would say it would be key to do a lot of networking and to be really open to making new connections.
- You also have easy angles forming between Mars in the 2nd house and the 4 Libra planets in the 4th house, so any work you do on getting clear on your values and what matters to you will help those planets find the balance they're seeking.
Thursday, March 15, 2012
10. no matter how messy or uncertain something may appear, a photo by heathre on Flickr.
The full moon in Virgo arrives today (Thursday, March 8th), and it may be intense for some of us because it brings attention to needs and necessities, illuminating areas where we don't have it together yet. We can see the benefits of constructive thoughts and right action now
- no matter how messy or uncertain something may appear, improvement is logical and attainable.
Week 10: Embracing Pluto with Vanessa
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
9. Expand your horizons! If at all possible, make plans to travel today., a photo by heathre on Flickr.
Expand your horizons! If at all possible, make plans to travel today. New places or just spending time being active outdoors can help you feel more upbeat and optimistic.
chinese zodaic - OX - horoscope for 3/3/12
Week 9 - Embracing Pluto with my libra sister Vanessa
Monday, March 5, 2012
21/52 ~ the fear of losing everything that is familiar, a photo by heathre on Flickr.
She had just realized there were two things that prevent us from achieving our dreams: believing them to be impossible or seeing those dreams made possible by some sudden turn of the wheel of fortune, when you least expected it. For at that moment, all our fears suddenly surface: the fear of setting off along a road heading who knows where, the fear of a life full of new challenges, the fear of losing forever everything that is familiar. ~ paulo coelho